Thursday, March 22, 2012

In My Diary 1.75: Excellent application that you use to organize and manage your tasks, activities, notes and data of your contacts

Screen In My Diary 1.75

In My Diary 1.75 is an excellent application that you use to organize and manage your tasks, activities, notes and data of your contacts. It is very simple to use and has a very friendly interface, which is well adapted to the needs of novice and professional users. You can access each module / function through the available tabs, these are: activities, calendar, notes and contacts.

In the activity window you can add all the tasks you will be doing during the day and set a reminder to run on time. Also, from the contact screen you can record all the primary data (name, email, phone, etc..) And even export to other applications.

In My Diary 1.75 is a free and compatible with newer versions of Windows. It is ideal to be able to better manage the tasks and activities you do in your daily routine.

Size: 1.82 MBPublisher: Visit WebsiteRelease Date: 2012-3-22OS: Win 9x/ME/2K/NT/XP/Vista

Download In My Diary 1.75

In My Diary 1.75


No comments:

Post a Comment